Here are some common issues and possible resolutions. If the advice in this post does not solve your problem you can write a question in this forum, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Notification emails are not received
- Go to the Deploy menu, and copy the form URL. Make that it appears correctly in your HTML form _action_ property.
- Go to the Emails menu, and make sure that the _Send notifications_ toggle is enabled
- In the same menu, make sure that your email address appears correctly. You can use multiple addresses by separating them using comma or new line.
- Check your email's Spam folder. If you find the email there, mark it as "not spam" so future emails will be received. You can also add the sender's email address to your contact list. This signals to your mail server that this sender should be trusted.
Auto-reply emails are not received
- Go to the Settings menu, and look at the email field. Go to your site's HTML, and make sure that it matches (case sensitive!) the name of the email input field of your form.
- Go to the Emails menu, scroll a little down, and make sure that the _Send auto-responses_ toggle is enabled
- Check all the other fields there are configured.
- Go to the Inbox menu and look for your submission there. If you can't find it, switch to the Spam folder and see if it's there. Spam submissions are not sending emails.
- Check the Spam folder. Our email server has a high score, so it is not likely to be there. However, if this is the case, it might be that the body of the email that you send is problematic.